Thursday, November 4, 2010

Look Beyond The Clouds!


I am the type of person who always tries to remain in a good mood and always look ahead. Sometimes that is not the easiest thing to do when things in your life are not going good for you. I am trying to remain optimistic but I have to face it, times are tough! I am working on more than a few plans for various parts of my life. I am one of those people who love to make lists and plans. Not that I always follow them, but I try. If I can concentrate on it, usually I can achieve what I am working for. 

So my first part of the plan is to make a list for our wall. I plan on getting or making a bulletin board. But for now, I will just use the plain old wall. Then it is within sight and I cannot miss it or forget about it. That is what is wrong with my calendar, it is in the kitchen. So I tend to forget about it. Have to have that done before I can go any further.

When life looks bleak, I read motivational books and they really help. I am presently reading Zig Ziglar's book, See You At The Top. It is really good and helps me stay on track and not get depressed. I live with a very depressed person and it can be hard not to let it effect me. I try to tune out all those depressed things said around me all day long. If you have the same problem, remember you must tune it out. It is their problem not your's! Do not let it soak into your mind and brain. Those types of messages from other people are really bad for your well-being.

You can look beyond the clouds! Look at the blue sky behind those clouds. When you get rain or bad weather, it doesn't stay forever. Maybe it seems that way when it is happening, but it will eventually clear up and blue skies will prevail. Life is the same way. Look beyond the clouds, and you will see your way out of the depression you are in. Or at least the depressing things going on in your life. 



Copyright © 2010  Kathleen G. Lupole