Wednesday, October 24, 2012

The Right Camera For Your Blog



When people ask me what was the one thing that turned my blogs around, I have to answer it was the purchase of my digital camera. What a difference it has made! I had been quoted in the magazine Hobby Farm Home and the editor had requested a photo of my wood cook stove to go with the article. I did not have a digital photo and she seemed to be perturbed with me that I did not own a digital camera. They had to get a photo from another source for their article. Right after that my husband bought me the digital camera of my choice.





The Homesteading Housewife, Dana Clover, told on Facebook about an awesome camera that she bought and she sold me on it. That was the camera I wanted. I had put it on my wish list at Amazon. It is the Canon EOS Rebel T1i Digital SLR Camera. And I love it just as much as when I bought it in 2009. This camera has always been dependable and never has let me down.





Copyright © 2012 Kathleen G. Lupole
All Photographs Copyright © 2012  Kathleen G. Lupole