Monday, July 12, 2010

Making A Change Is Not Easy




If there was only one thing you could do this month to change your life or financial life.......since that is what we are talking about here, what would you do? Or what could you do? I have to open a new bank account and have been putting it off. I intend to do that this month, On the 28th. I will do it for sure.

My business needs some fine tuning and that is where I will start. I have been selling guitar strings for some time on my website, Larry Gene Music. On that site I also have my husband's music cd, Larry Lupole's Classic Fantasy for sale as well as my eBooks.



The guitar strings though are biggest part of my sales though and now I have added another site, String Baby. Curt Mangan guitar strings are available on both sites as well as S.I.T. Strings. Soon I hope to add more brands. But this business takes a lot of time to develop and promote. In January, I went to SCORE to get some advice for my business. It was very helpful and I came home with a list of things to do. Have I done them? NOPE! And that is where I really need to start!!


Copyright © 2010  Kathleen G. Lupole