1. Update the calendar - a big one. Put up all your bills, appointments, plans for each day if you have any.
2. Update your Rolodex - then update your address book that should be kept in your purse or briefcase.
3. All your mail - when it comes into your house it should be filed or thrown away that day.
4.Check registers - for all bank accounts,credit card accounts and loans. Update constantly.
5. Automatic withdraws - write in registers for each pay period. So you don't use that money.
6. Start automating your life - use one online store, set up an account and start using it.
7. If you have debt - start paying down the credit card or loan that is the least amount first.
8. Stock Up - every time you go into a grocery store buy something to put in your stockpile.
9. Start saving - to buy an extra tool or appliance that you need. Or it could be extra parts for one.
10. Make a goal list - keep it on your desktop and print it out and put it on your bulletin board too.
Copyright © 2010 Kathleen G. Lupole