Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Spring Time

This morning at Peaceful Forest Homestead
Since the winter looks like it is really fading away, though slowly, I am glad to see the end. I am so ready to start my spring cleaning and seed starting. Depending on where you live, you probably already are enjoying springtime. Here we still have large piles of snow and cold temperatures.

Trade Books for Free - PaperBack Swap.


Choose one chore to work on this week if it is a big one. For me, it going to be organizing my books that I am selling on Bonanza. I had them organized already and then I did a stupid thing. I took a whole box of them and listed them in my Paperbackswap club. What happened to me by doing that was something I never considered before because it never happened before. As I listed them, they got taken immediately by being books that were on someone else's wish list. Before I finished I was supposed to send out over a dozen books. I had to contact them and tell them to cancel about six of them. Usually, I don't think it happens that way.

Springtime brings change through our lives as it is time for new life in the natural world. It is also the time of year when everyone makes plans and gets started on their goals for the year. So get going and start doing!



Copyright © 2011 Kathleen G. Lupole
All Photographs Copyright © 2011  Kathleen G. Lupole