Thursday, June 3, 2010

Goal #2 Is Organization!

Organizing starts with your computer!

I have made a change today. I had signed up for a MLM opportunity. I am not saying it is a bad opportunity or a good one. I canceled my account because it is not for me. MLM is just something I am not comfortable doing. It is for people who like to work as a team. I do not. Working alone or with just my husband is what I like to do. I think I can do other things I have in the works better. Since they are already started, it would seem that is the best way to go for me. Like I said, I am not putting MLM down it is just not my thing.

What I am doing though is working on my organization. Organizing your business, your office, your home is all part of success. I have been working on it for months now. I keep having to add more things to my list, as I keep thinking I almost at the end of the list and then ten more things get added to it.

So for me Goal #2 is Organization

Little Step #1 - Make a list of what needs organizing and put up a big calendar.

Little Step #2 - Business paperwork - such as taxes, permits, licenses, bank accounts, financials, legal, etc.

Little Step #2 - Organize your home office, your brief case, your Rolodex, etc.

Little Step #3 - Organize your home - get rid of clutter, papers, old magazines, old anything..........get rid of it!

Little Step #4 - Organize you vehicle - make sure your registration, insurance, anything you need is in it.

Little Step # 5 - Organize your purse, wallet and address book.

Little Step #6 - Organize that big calendar - make sure every date, bill or important note is on it.

I'd say that is a good start. I will probably think of more steps under this goal. You cannot be successful if you are not organized. My sister-in-law is the most organized woman or person I know! She always knows what she is doing at any given time. She can plan weddings, showers, family reunions, or anything, and makes them spectacular. She always sends out cards on birthdays, anniversaries or any occasion that warrants it . She is very loving and everyone who knows her loves her immediately. So because she is organized, it does not make her hard to get along with. I'd have to say, even though she is not a business woman, she is the person I look up to the most in this respect.

Copyright © 2010 Kathleen G. Lupole