Saturday, February 12, 2011

Tasks That Need To Be Done

Photo Source: Free Clip Art Now


Sometimes you have to just make yourself do something. If it is something you have been putting off, you just get up one morning and say, "this is the day!" And get to work. That is how I get many things done. So I write a small list on wordpad every morning and try to follow it the best I can. If I have one or two things off it at the end of the day, then I am content. What about you? What do you do to try to organize your day of tasks?

All of my tasks or chores do not have anything to do with my business. Many of my daily chores on my "to do" list are household related. They have to be done too. Especially if you are working at home! There is no excuse then for you are able to do both business related and household related all day long. Makes for a busy day, but no time wasted.

If you don't get anything on your list done.............well then, something is really distracting you! You have to make an effort because if you don't do it, who will? If it is something you really don't want to do or like to do, then re-evaluate it and see if you can have someone else do it. Or can you eliminate it completely?






Copyright © 2011 Kathleen G. Lupole