Saturday, March 31, 2012

Blogging For A Job




I have been learning how to make the black and white photos! Remember I had it on my list one blog post back? It wasn't that hard to learn and I really enjoy doing it. This is my first one. What do you think? I will work on it some more, this is just the first one.





Having a blog means you can and should be making money from it. I have been working on doing just that, especially with some of the others. This blog is mostly for telling my readers how to do that themselves. How to clean up their debt and live happily ever after. LOL Today however, I found a bunch of books that I have added to my wish list on Amazon. I ordered some, but could not order more than a few.





Building your blog means making friends with your readers. I have done that, I believe. In fact, one couple who reads my blog regularly, came to visit us twice. It is a good feeling to know you have helped someone in someway or other. Write your blog so it sounds personal. Like you are talking to your reader over a cup of coffee in your kitchen.




 If you have to be home and you are a writer, you may as well write a blog. If you do that, adding some streams of income to it, won't hurt either. The key is to make your blog honest and interesting to your readers. If they come to it for information, offer them something valuable. Share your experiences with them. Of all, be truthful at all times.





All of these books are from the kindle shop on Amazon, because that is the way I buy books now. I have completely given up paper books for good. The link to them is in the photo. I hope to give you some ideas on how you can increase your streams of income by using your blog to do it. If you already do, send the the link so I can check it out.


Copyright © 2012 Kathleen G. Lupole
All Photographs Copyright © 2012  Kathleen G. Lupole