Monday, March 19, 2012

Learning New Things

Moss on the forest floor

No matter what you do, no matter what it is, some people will not like it and others will love it. It doesn't matter what it is. And to top it off, many people will feel the need to announce to the world if they don't like it and exactly why. Why can't they just keep their big mouth and opinions to themselves? It is different, if you ask their opinion. The flaws of people are apparent. Some people are so busy judging others, they forget they have faults also.

I am making this year, the year of taking charge of my life and not looking back. If you look back at your life, what was, or what could have been..........it can bring you down now. Then you will never pull yourself up and prosper. Do not let that happen! Look ahead and make your list of little steps and you will be on your way.

My steps for this week is:


  • 1. Learn how to watermark my photos.
  • 2. Learn how to make my text so it cannot be copied and pasted.
  • 3. Learn to make some photos in black and white.
  • 4. Learn how to put photos on cds so they can be saved.
  • 6. Study templates for blogs so I can change one of my blogs over to its own site.


That sounds good for a start, don't you think?




Copyright © 2012 Kathleen G. Lupole
All Photographs Copyright © 2012  Kathleen G. Lupole